0:-) 0:-)
سلام
به انجمن تیم زدباز خوش آمدید!!
برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن لطفا عضو شوید!!
عضویت در انجمن فقط 30ثانیه وقت میبره!!
~~~~
Hi
WelCoMe To ZedBUzZ FoRuM !!
FoR DoWnLoaD aNd WriTe CoMMeNt To oUr ToPiCs Or PoSt PleaSe ReGisTeR iN FoRuM !!!

ThaNks 0:-) 0:-)
0:-) 0:-)
سلام
به انجمن تیم زدباز خوش آمدید!!
برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن لطفا عضو شوید!!
عضویت در انجمن فقط 30ثانیه وقت میبره!!
~~~~
Hi
WelCoMe To ZedBUzZ FoRuM !!
FoR DoWnLoaD aNd WriTe CoMMeNt To oUr ToPiCs Or PoSt PleaSe ReGisTeR iN FoRuM !!!

ThaNks 0:-) 0:-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zedbuzz | زدباز | nimbuzz mobile tools | nimbuzz pc tools | nimbuzz tips and tricks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» { Zed TeaM }
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby Mansour0762 Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:35 am

» s2a,b0t@nimbuzz.com
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby molana Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 pm

» New Hacked Nimbuzz Android and Java Users
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby rajiv61896 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:04 am

» ZEDBUZZ TEAM ADD LIST PRIVATE FLOOD BY UMAIR~SIPRA.@N.C
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby sbdullah_02 Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

» New home.jar wit stylish fonts for java and symbian
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby alireza-hd Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

» lion=server@n.c
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bloomlion Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 am

» lion=server@n.c
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bloomlion Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:49 am

» lion=server@n.c
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bloomlion Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 am

» Baz Kardane Vps Az Tarighe Goshi Hai Jar Ya HAmon Java
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby ali62 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 am

» WEB OnliNe kyboarde SymBoli (ⓐⓑⓒ ...) V1 by pejii!@n.c
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby *taghvim* Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:31 pm

» آموزش هک وبلاگ بلاگفا سافت+فیلم
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby hacker_amirhossen Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:03 pm

» free gift card(avordan room b page1)
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby *taghvim* Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:41 pm

» badbuzz quiz in chatroom
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby terminator Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 pm

» New danger.jar wit auto captcha stylish fonts for java and symbian
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby Rajv33r Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:12 pm

» help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Need sries flood id maker
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby عراقي Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:11 am

» hame chi for sell all join
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby *taghvim* Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:41 pm

» auto joiner new1 team
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby *taghvim* Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 pm

» badbuzz mobile server
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby *taghvim* Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:31 pm

» online bots
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby serious.liar Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 am

» forum asli zedbuzz az www.zedbuzz.ir be inja enteqal yaft
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby *taghvim* Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 am

» AHT v1 DEMO/NEW EDITION FLOODER 2014
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby serious.liar Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 pm

» bombus flooder new 2014 update!
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby orginalove Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:40 am

» Mafia 24online
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby serious.liar Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am

» Eyde Qorban Mobarak :p
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby serious.liar Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:52 am

» {NeW V2.0} S2A sender plus+ Ver 2.0 BY :alone_051@n.c
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby iyid Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:20 am

» darkhast adlist sender java
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby $hadowboy Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:11 am

» gFg New Server Bot Application
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby $hadowboy Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:07 am

» bombus flooder 2014 add and room
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby $hadowboy Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

» Nimbuzz java anti h/a/c/k for X/M/L
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby عدول Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 am

» xml jadid h.a.c.k java & android mikham
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby church2 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:43 pm

» dc Add list all cilent
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby arina020 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:13 pm

» دانلود کتاب اموزش همه چی درباره ی نیمباز(یک شبه ماهر شوید ورژن جدید)
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby mamadms Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

» xml h/a/c/k bombus java and android
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby syiahnur Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 am

» freebuzz id unblocker & UnRemove + Back + ip changer
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby lamu3rt3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 pm

» ساخت آيدى بدون نياز برنامه - peji web OnLIne ID maKEr
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby pejii! Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 pm

» Aurora Bot With login key
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby narnia_kalayi@n.c Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:19 pm

» ravesh sakhtan visa card free ba mojodi dolar baraye kharid gifts vase bala bordan room be page 1
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby professor)(duffer@n.c Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:25 pm

» peji online web new logo maker(hamun tabdile matn b ax)
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby Helldk Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:21 am

» ATN-BOT-V5
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby atrin.opderm Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:58 am

» PersianBuzZ Back Or Unblock Id NimbuzZ by am!r.hach
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bags!k Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:42 am

» xml red id...
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bags!k Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 am

» Bombus Dc All User !
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bags!k Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 am

» bombus AdminAssistant By bfu@n.c
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby bags!k Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:21 am

» ZedBuZz New Forum
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby archangel Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:00 pm

» ferestadane bot to0 ro0m bedo0ne niaz be server
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby archangel Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 pm

» Bot server online
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby (a)bay Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 am

» bot serverrrrr online
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby deldade09 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:30 am

» Server online 24 by chatbuzz team
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby sahadat Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 am

» Chatbuzz TeaM full id Cheker Version 10.0
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby rasol Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 am

» fяєєβυzz яσσм υsєя ρv fŁσσd ςσdєd βY ers4n@ήC
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Emptyby playhard Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Top posters
hal_tam_ti (720)
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] I_vote_lcap Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] I_voting_bar Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] I_vote_rcap 
aidin* (494)
 Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] I_vote_lcap Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] I_voting_bar Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] I_vote_rcap 
hemaqat (425)
terminator (414)
Mansour0762 (283)
Helldk (233)
Mehti (230)
*taghvim* (225)
lvlokhte (200)
gun*jak** (195)
Keywords
جاوا

Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aidin*
ZedBuzz TeaM
ZedBuzz TeaM
aidin*

Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Empty
PostSubject: Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ]    Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Persian [ Finglish ] :

ekhtaar : ghabl az online kardane idton , bayad tamamie
message box ha ro por k.o.n.i.d , chon age inkaro nakonid
jaye ye pm 2 pm ersal mishe , va PV ro flood mikone :D

in bot baraye PV tarrahi shode ast.
karaei haye in bot shaamele :
Remoter √ [ yeki ]
Status Changer √
Motarjeme Ghavi [ Poshtibani az 62 Zaban ] X
Motarjeme Aadi [ Poshtibani az 4 Zavan ] √
Auto Answer [ Javab Gouye Khodkar ] √
Jokbot [ Jok Goei] √
Avatar Grabber [ Nimbuzz , Yahoo , t***w***i**t**t**e**r , f*a*c*e*b***o***o****k ] √
Profile Grabber with show create date of id √
entekhab k.o.n.i.d va yek timer tanzim mikonid ke masalan
har 10 sanie Status avaz she [Baraye joda sazie Status ha az Sharp : # estefade k.o.n.i.d masalan sts1#sts2#sts3 va ....] ( Timer Bar Hasbe Sanie Mibashad )

2. Motarjem [ Translator ] :
man mitonam 4 Zaban ra be ham dige tarjome konam!
liste zaban haei ke mitonam tarjome konam :

Arabic
English
Hindi
Persian

baraye tarjome az dastore zir estefade k.o.n.i.d :

zabane avalie.zabane maghsad.matnetoon

masalan : english.persian.hi, Whats Up?

faghat ye chizi , baraye farsi be zabanhaye dige az dastore zir estefade k.o.n.i.d :
masalan farsi be englisi :
انگلیسی.متنتون

yani faghat zabane maghsad + noghte + matnetoon ro bayad be farsi benevisid.

عربی ، انگلیسی ، هندی

3. Auto Answer :
18 ta soal javab vasaton gozashtam , albate shoma mitonid tu inha masalan software bezarid!
masalan soal ro mizarid : software
va javab ha ro split mikonid ba #
va masalan ino minevisid vase javab : linke bom#linke jimm#linke talkonaut#

khob alan harki bege software1 , barash linke bom ro ersal mikone , va harki bede
va software2 barabr mishe ba linke jimm
va software3 = linke talkonaut
pas keyworde shoma ro be 1,2,3,4,5 va ... tabdil mikone!

4. JokBot :
jok bot ham mese balaei hastesh , ama keywordesh ro man moshakhas kardam va oun
jok hastesh

5. Avatar Grabber :
n id = masalan : n i2amt!n
y id = masalan : y ramtinak
Avatar Grabber t***w***i**t**t**e**r :
t id = masalan : t taknaam
Avatar Grabber f*a*c*e*b***o***o****k :
f id = masalan : f ramtin.pmc

7. Help Bot :
Shoma mitonid inja dar Kadre oun mitonid baraye barname Help Gharar bedid!

8. About Bot :
Shoma dar inja mitonid Abouti rajebe khodeton/teameton/blog va ....
gharar bedid.

9. S2A Sender [ Send To All ContactList ] :
Wow Wow Wow! Shoma Mitonid Hata Ye bote S2a Sender besazid!!!!
Nega cheghad man khobam! :D
Mitonid be Addliste Boteton S2A besendid!

10. If Accepted Chie?
Vaghti yeki be bot add dad , va bot be sorate khodkar accept kard,
badesh mitonid dar inja ye payame khoshamad goei ya harchize digei
ke dost darid ersal k.o.n.i.d
Masalan man be boteton add midam, Shoma dar in ghesmat neveshtid

Welcome To My Addlist!
Send Me Help To Get Start

in be sorate khodkar dar avalin PM be man ersal mishe!

11. Profile Grabber with show create date of id :
khob in vaghti begid :
p idtaraf
masalan :

p mr.246
p 8

vasaton ham profile ro neshon mide , ham tarikhe saakhte id ro neshon mide

bad biaid begid ramtin bade :'(

12. Remoter :
khob shoma mitonid 1 remoter vase bot bezarid,
inam az dastoraate bot :

s2a/message = send message to all contact list

save/a = save all message box's with check box's

sts/message = add a message to your bot status
i/number , like : i/15 = change interval timer for status changer
about/message = add a message to about bot
help/message = add a message to help bot
jok/message = add new jok to jok bot
ac/message = change welcome message

show/sts = show status messages
show/about = show about bot message
show/help = show help bot message
show/ac = show welcome message

Nokte haei Rajebe Barname :
1. Man Dar Hich jaye in Barname Tablighi gharar nadadam ta shoma
be rahati betonid Robote made nazareton ro be sorate kamelan rayegan
besazid

2. Bot be kochik ya bozorg bodane horof hasas nist! yani adlist ha harchi
ersal konand javab mide

3. Resource/Status barname Azad mibashad, yani man tablighi na dar ounja va na hichjaye
dige nagozashtam

4. in Bot Tavassote Man Yani RamTin Jowkar [ i2 AmTin ] Sakhte Shode Ast

English :

Hi Dear Friend,
This bot was made for Private Chat

WARNING!!!!!

Before login your id , please put on all message box's
because if you are empty just 1 message box , but send 2 message !!!! and hang it!!!!!

In This Bot :

Remoters [ For 1 user ] √
Status Changer √
Powerful Translator [ Support 62 languages ] X
Normal Translator [ Support 4 languages ] √
Auto Answer √
JokBot √
Avatar Grabber [ Nimbuzz , Yahoo , t***w***i**t**t**e**r , f*a*c*e*b***o***o****k ] √
Profile Grabber with show create id √

1. Status Changer :
You can write your messages for status
you most be first choose interval timer [ interval timer = second ]
next you can write Messages
Splitter is # so yo most be write like this :
Msg1#msg2#msg3 and ....

2. Normal Translator :
this bot can support 4 languages and bot can tranlate to it

List of Support languages from me :

Arabic
English
Hindi
Persian

For use translator , use this commands :

first language + dot + target language + dot + the passage

like :
english.persian.hi, whats up?

3. Auto Answer :

like = keyword = software
and in answer box =
DownLoad bombus#donwload jimm#DownLoad talkonaut#
if anybody said : software1 bot answer : donwload bombus
and software2 , answer : DownLoad jimm
and software3 , answer : DownLoad talkonaut

all messagebox's is split! , splitter is #

4. JokBot :
like auto answer , if u are write 3 jok , if anyone say : jok1 , jok2 , jok3 bot answer your joks

splitter is #

5. Avatar Grabber :
n id = like : n i2amt!n
y id = like : y ramtinak
Avatar Grabber t***w***i**t**t**e**r :
t id = like : t taknaam
Avatar Grabber f*a*c*e*b***o***o****k :
f id = like : f ramtin.pmc

7. Help Bot :
You can Put it this section for helpBot!
if anyone said help , The message of this section send to him

8. About Bot :
You can write about of you or your team/blog/website or anything

9. S2A Sender [ Send To All ContactList ] :
Wow Wow Wow!
You Can send message to all contact list without Block Your Id
look at the me , im very nice boy :D

10. "If Accepted" What The hell this ? [ i said like american peoples :D ]
If anyone send add to your bot , and the bot accept the add,
You can write message in this section to send message for him ,like:
Welcome to my addlist
Send help to get start

11. Profile Grabber with show create date of id :
see profile users with show create date of id!

p TargetID

like :
p 8
p mr.246
p i2amt!n

12. Remoter :
you can write 1 user for remoter

commands :

s2a/message = send message to all contact list

save/a = save all message box's with check box's

sts/message = add a message to your bot status
i/number , like : i/15 = change interval timer for status changer
about/message = add a message to about bot
help/message = add a message to help bot
jok/message = add new jok to jok bot
ac/message = change welcome message

show/sts = show status messages
show/about = show about bot message
show/help = show help bot message
show/ac = show welcome message

if you dont remeber this codes,
send this command in bot private :

lian/code

and bot send to you this codes!

The Warnings From The Software :

1. This bot large to be case-sensitive or not

2. Nowhere in bot , I have not any ads

3. Resource/Status Software is free

4. This bot was made from me : RamTin Jowkar [ i2 AmTin ]
[ im sorry for my bad english! ]

The First KaZeRouN Boy Programmer in XMPP Servers

Daryafte barname : Donwload Software :

Direct Link [ From LianTEAM Website ] :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From PicoFile :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sanaz
Register User
Register User
Sanaz

Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ]    Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Va
Back to top Go down

Private Bot v2.0.0.1 [Translator bot / Show Profile with Create date of id/ Auto Reply and .... ]
Page 1 of 1